VISA: GROUP II
You need a visa WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION to enter Bolivian territory.
Also available at the border.
This visa can be acquired in advance at a Bolivian Embassy or Consulate (or in any country prior to your arrival) or directly at any immigration office with an additional cost.
IMPORTANT: Dollar bills must be in perfect condition. Old, torn or marked bills will not be accepted.
- VALID PASSPORT with 6 months validity remaining.
- Yellow fever vaccination in case of visiting high-risk endemic areas.
- Detailed printed itinerary of your time in Bolivia.
- Personally, fill out the “Sworn Statement for Visa Application“.
- 2 copies of the information page in the passport.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Departure ticket from Bolivia.
- Photocopy of your bank statement.
- Hotel confirmations.
We recommend you to process your Visa IN ADVANCE, as it is FREE OF CHARGE at the Embassy or Consulate closest to your home. It guarantees your entrance to Bolivia without much procedure.
IMPORTANT: It is the personal responsibility of each visitor to make sure they have all the correct documentation to apply for their VISA. Border officials are very strict.