1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a User’s web browser when browsing certain webpages (computer/smartphone/tablet) that allow a website to determine the User’s browsing preferences and make the browsing experience more efficient, so that the User and Website can interact in a better and faster way.
The information stored in cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable information the user might submit (such as the User’s name, address or bank details). It is completely anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
Tracking cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how a User browses the Website, where they have been, when they have returned, where they came from, to determine why the User has visited the Website and other statistical information, as well as to improve how the service works.
Publicity cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces that are included in the Website, app or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency of the ads. They show Users publicity which the User will most likely be interested in.
3. WEB BEACONS O WEB BUG:
This Website also uses Web Beacons, which are one pixel by one pixels, visible or invisible, electronic images placed within the source code of some websites, and are very similar to the cookies. Web Beacons are often used for statistical information, to measure specific Website traffic and User patterns. The information obtained from Web Beacons is always anonymous.
4. COOKIE MANAGEMENT:
Most web browsers or other storage devices allow you to manage your cookie preferences, to have more control over your privacy.
Follow these instructions to configure or deactivate your cookies on your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then select “Internet options”
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Under Settings, choose Advanced Options and choose whether you want to allow or block first-party and third-party cookies or if you prefer to be prompted.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- In the upper right corner, tap More. Settings.
- Click Site settings. Cookies.
- Activate or deactivate the Cookies option.
- Launch Safari. Click Safari in the upper left corner of the main menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy and select Block all cookies.
- Confirm the warning message.
5. COOKIES IN YOUR MOBILE DEVICES
If you want to change the privacy options, follow the instructions specified on your mobile browser.
6. CONSENT OF COOKIES
By browsing and continuing on our website, you are consenting to the use of the Website’s cookies.
In case Users delete or disable the cookies, the website will continue to be operational, but will no longer offer certain services or customized features, which means that Users will not make the most of what the Website offers.