1. WHO WE ARE?
This website is property of UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA and registered address at Calle final 21 esq. Costanera #1999, La Paz – Bolivia.
This data protection act regulates the access and use of the website service that UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA makes available to Users interested in the services offered by the UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA.
If you wish to get in contact with us, you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA may collect the Users’ personal information through registration forms. The personal information requested by UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA may be used for the following purposes:
- The provision of services offered on the Website.
- put in contact the Users with our service providers that sometimes UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA offers through the Website as an intermediary.
- Send commercial communications to Users by e-mail, instant messaging or other equivalent means of communication related to the services provided by UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA, on the condition that the User has given his/her consent to this purpose of personal data processing.
Likewise, the User consents to the processing of his or her data for the purposes of profiling, as well as for the segmentation of his or her data. The purpose of the processing may be used to analyze and draw up statistics to check the traffic and use of the Website by Users and to determine their tastes and preferences to send them promotional information in accordance with their interests.
In addition, and in accordance with the request made by the user, UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA could share your personal details with third parties which collaborate with UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA (travel agents) to be able to attend to the user’s request.
3. ACCURACY OF THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for notifying UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA of any changes of his or her personal information. The User is responsible for the veracity of the data provided and the Entity has the right to no longer provide a service to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
It is recommended to take the utmost care in matters of Data Protection using security tools. UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA cannot be held responsible for any theft, modification or loss of illicit data.
4. CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA will cancel the registrations of Users who:
- Include or promote illegal, immoral, obscene or harmful material.
- Promote any type of discrimination.
- Submit bulk, junk, or spam e-mail or newsgroup communications when they have not been requested.
- Violate any third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights. Likewise, the User will refrain from using and collecting data from the mailing lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained in the Website. These are used for carrying out activities for promotional or advertising purposes. The User will also refrain from sending any kind of commercial communications, which have not been requested or previously permitted by UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA and / or the Users of the Website.
The personal information provided will be kept by UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA as long as the User does not express his or her wish to unsubscribe from the services of UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA and receive information on products of the company.
5. USER RIGHTS RELATED WITH PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to:
- access his/her personal information, as well
- request the rectification of inaccurate information
- request deleting his or her personal information, as well as
- request the limitation of the processing of his/her information
- oppose the processing of his/her information
- exercise the right to be forgotten
- request the information’s portability
To exercise these rights, the User must prove his/her identity to UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA by sending a photocopy of his/her National Identity Card or any other legally valid documentation.
The User can exercise his/her rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating his/her request.
6. SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
The protection of the privacy and personal information of all its customers and visitors is extremely important to UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA. Therefore, UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA will do anything in its power to prevent Users’ personal information from being misused. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information.
UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA maintains the security levels of personal information protection in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of all the data that Users provide through the Websites, without prejudice to informing you that the Internet’s security measures are not impregnable.
UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal information in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to provide a secure processing in all international cessions and transfers that may occur.
7. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT