UNIC COROICO - (Full Day)
Code Program: LCFU2
- Snowy mountains at the highest point of the journey open way to a transforming scenery that quickly turns into green.
- As we get deeper into the jungle, watch the famous death road from the distance as it melts into the mountains.
- Experience how Coroico’s famous coffee is made.
- Visit Senda Verde, a sanctuary that acts as a shelter for over 500 rescued animals, previous victims of hunting and trafficking, get to meet monkeys, toucans, and over wonderful creatures.
- A warm cozy town invites you to its flora and fauna as the singing of birds paint the scenario.
- Refreshing hike to a big natural waterfall, a perfect spot for capturing pictures and even try out the water if you feel like.
Dive in from the heights of Royal Mountain range to the jungle valley of Coroico, get ready to witness a magnificent change of landscapes as you slowly leave behind the snowy mountains and start to turn your attention to every shade of green. As you ride, see parts of the famous Death Road from the distance, one of the most dangerous roads of the entire world, and you’ll know why when you see it. Arriving at the town of Coroico, visit a local coffee factory, where you can live their process and taste the acclaimed product first hand. If coffee is not your thing, you can also choose to visit Senda Verde, a wild animal shelter that rescues endangered animals and gives them a new home.
After a brief stop to have lunch, we embark in an adventure to hike our way through beautiful waterfalls, perfect for experimenting with your pictures. Before leaving, walk through Coroico’s narrow colonial streets, the town square, and the main church. After this treat to all our senses, arrive back at La Paz city.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LCFU2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
- Visit to the Munaypata Café or the Senda Verde Animal Shelter.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *