ENIGMA + PUMA PUNKU - Half Day
Code Program: LTWH1
- Walk through the amazing archeological complex, an enigma of archeology and a legacy to humanity.
- Gigantic monoliths engraved with fine symbols that withhold an infinite amount of local history, the legacy of a culture way ahead of its time.
- The Puma Punku mystery, stones that have no scientific explanation to date of how they where built in such perfection, maybe alien help?
Get ready to travel thousands of years before in time to witness one of the oldest civilizations in human history. Begin with the hike through the archeological complex of Tiwanaku, ruins declared as Humanity Heritage by the UNESCO, where hundreds of experts have confirmed this is a legendary settlement for humankind. Get up close to the Akapana Pyramid, the Sun’s Gate and the Ponce Monolith, engraved with fine iconography on its surface, which involves a highly advanced technology for the time these people were around, and a language that is still being deciphered. In the underground minor temple, you can spot a number of faces sculpted in rock, some of theme reflecting traits of races from across the planet.
Further, reach Puma Punku, an extraordinary facility where perfectly sculpted rocks of over 23 feet tall and above 100 tons, with precise measurements and aligned one with the others. It is truly mind boggling how this civilization came to figure out a way to move and detail these massive pieces, their use, and technology involved. Come back to reality and the present. After all this experiences you’ll get a different perspective of this place.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LTWH1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *