POTOLO ADVENTURE – Full Day
Code Program: SEPF8
- Colorful pieces of fabric and cloth are part of the dress code since hundreds of years ago for the local people.
- Walk through pre-historic trails that will leave you speechless
Get ready to set on an adventure, the indigenous community of Potolo, west of Sucre city, is the home of master textile knitters of the Jalk’a ethnicity, they welcome you and show you their craft using amazing techniques. After a delicious lunch, you’ll have the energy to hike colorful mountains surrounded by a wonderful landscape begging for your pictures. After all this, you’ll be more than deserving of a nice rest.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SEPF8
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *