MARAGUA – DINOSAUR PAW PRINTS – Full Day
Code Program: SEMD3
- Gigantic creatures walked this place millions of years ago, now you are able to observe the evidence of their existence before becoming extinct.
- Antique paintings tell the tales of ancient life forms that roamed this land.
Starting at the colorful Chataquila town, where we can witness an ancient way of life, find 2.500-year-old paintings, telling the tales of pre-historic life forms that promise to amaze you. After a visit to the towns sanctuary, we move towards the Maragua Crater, a scar from cosmos rocks, to then arrive at Ñiñumayu, where paw prints of dinosaurs have preserved for millennia, and now an important scientific place for researchers of all fields. Before we call it a day, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch while gazing at a wonderful landscape. The adventure now ends, and you have earned the right to rest for a little while before your next trip.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SEMD3
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *