JATUN YAMPARA – Full Day
Code Program: SEJF7
- Jatun Yampara is an escape from today’s world and into the magical culture of indigenous music and landscapes.
- Unique bars that only exist in this part of the world and the country, get ready to taste the traditional drink Chicha.
Get ready to have an adventure, Jatun Yampara, at only 30 minutes from the city, this ancient civilization managed to preserve their old buildings, resting places, and ceremonial grounds surrounded by traditional clothing and medicine. Walk through the old native, funeral and ceremonial constructions of this extraordinary cultural paradise that is characterized by the quality of its fabrics, beautiful native clothing and medicinal herb rooms.
From here, it’s now time to head to the Chichería, the name of a local type of artisan bar, where a corn based sweet drink is an essential part of the local’s customs and beliefs. After a delicious lunch and in order to end on a high note, walk through a local chapel, a fusion of indigenous and Spanish cultures. After a delicious lunch we will witness a demonstration of typical textile manufacturing techniques and will be able to obtain the different designs made at that time by skilled artisans. After having spent a day full of magic, we will return to the hotel.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SEJF7
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *