GLORIETA & YOTOLA TOUR - Half Day
Code Program: SEGY1
- The amazing Main Graveyard, the final resting place for Bolivia’s most important historical figures.
- The historic Glorieta Castle, a XIX century building with epic history.
- Walk through the Spanish influenced town of Yotala, the evidence of conquistadors making their way to the region.
Start this exciting adventure touring the impressive General Cemetery, where rest the remains of the most important characters that are part of the Bolivian history, then we will live an incomparable moment visiting the Castillo del Principado de la Glorieta, a sample of European ecclesiastical architecture from the last third of the 19th century, the strong influence of the first world embodied in castles. Walk through the cobbled streets of Yotala town, Spanish-style and from the colonial era, its white walls and red roofs will transport us back in time. Return to the hotel.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SEGY1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *