CRETACEUS PARK – Half Day
Code Program: SEDH2
- Gigantic creatures walked this place millions of years ago, now you are able to observe the evidence of their existence before becoming extinct.
- Life size replicas of dinosaurs, bringing us 66 million years back in time.
So buckle up for a jump back in time, at Cal Orcko, 5km from Sucre, one of the most important paleontology places of the earth holds the reminds and paw prints of gigantic extinct creatures, both dinosaurs and pre-historic animals. More than 5000 individual prints from over 8 species gather in a single place. This presents a wonderful photographic opportunity, but no picture can match the feeling and tales of being present in this amazing place, a once in a lifetime scenery indeed.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SEDH2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *