COLORFUL TARABUCO – Full Day
Code Program: SETF4
- Witness a curious form of commerce, where people barter goods among themselves instead of any other currency in Tarabuco.
- Colorful pieces of fabric and cloth are part of the dress code since hundreds of years ago for the local people.
- Walk through the narrow old timey streets of the traditional town.
Get ready to have an adventure, Tarabuco is one of the most relevant indigenous centers of the entire country, their traditions, knitting techniques, extravagant dances, and unusual dress code will let you know why that is. Here is where you can witness the Sunday fair, when people from nearby towns gather to barter (interchange) their goods, vegetation and animals, among others like art, clothing, coca leaves and much more region exclusive artifacts. After a delicious lunch, say goodbye to this out-of-the-world place by exploring its old streets and capture some pics. We are now ready to head back and relax.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SETF4
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *