SUCRE CITY TOUR
+ JATUN YAMPARA - Full Day
Code Program: SECJ4
- A rich historic and architectonic value in the city that gave birth to the nation, go through the white walls and amazing museums.
- Exciting walk through the “Casa de la Libertad”, birthplace of Bolivian independence centuries ago.
- The “Mirador” and Recoleta Square, a great photo opportunity explained by our team of experts.
- The history of a city expressed in precious and expensive handmade looms that tell stories of ancestral customs gathered in an exciting museum.
- Knowing Jatun Yampara, an escape from reality in the Indigenous nucleus, we will enjoy its magical culture, happy music and beautiful landscapes.
Start the day at “La Casa de la Libertad”, the exact place that declared Bolivia an independent country on August 6th 1825. Their walls, witnesses of the creation of a new nation, where built over 4 centuries ago, and are often described as the country’s most valuable building. Visit the “Mirador” balcony and the Recoleta Square, a landscape that promises to take your breath away, and offer a cool photo opportunity. After lunch break to have some delicious meals, continue to the Jatun Yampara, at only 30 minutes from the city, this ancient civilization managed to preserve their old buildings, resting places, and ceremonial grounds surrounded by traditional clothing and medicine. After all this magic, you are ready to continue with your trip.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SECJ4
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *