SUCRE ART & HISTORY
CITY TOUR - Half Day
Code Program: SECH2
- A rich historic and architectonic value in the city that gave birth to the nation, go through the always white walls and amazing museums.
- Exciting walk through the Freedom House, birthplace of Bolivian independence centuries ago.
- The balcony and Recoleta Square, a great photo opportunity explained by our team of experts.
- The history and culture materialized in expensive pieces of fabric, hand made by ancient guidelines and legends, all put together in a museum.
Start the day at “La Casa de Libertad”, the exact place that declared Bolivia an independent country on August 6th 1825. Their walls, witnesses of the creation of a new nation, where built over 4 centuries ago, and are often described as the country’s most valuable building. Visit the balcony and the Recoleta Square, a landscape that promises to take your breath away, and offer a cool photo opportunity. The day is not done yet, as we now visit the “San Lázaro” and “Santo Domingo” churches and their imposing doorways, going forward, El Museo del Tesoro or el claustro de San Felipe de Nery tells amazing stories of old through pieces of fabric, hand made following antique guidelines. Before we end, enjoy a walking through the Bolivar’s Park, full of historic monuments that complete the history of the city. After all this experiences you’ll get a different perspective of this place.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SECH2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *