UYUNI SALT FLAT + SUNSET - Full Day
Code Program: SFDS1
- Capture surreal imagery through the world’s largest salt flat.
- Witness an old train cemetery, home of century-old relics that reminds us of those adventurers before us.
- Within this salt Paradise, at the Incahuasi island, watch how life beats all odds, as giant cacti grow in an island surrounded by wilderness.
- Experience every shade of color imaginable as the sun sets with nothing more than nature in your sight.
It is time to take a step into one of the best experiences that Bolivia can offer. We will make our first stop at the train cemetery full of 200 year old train engines full of stories, plunged with history, myth and reality. Going forward, we’ll find the Colchani town, where rustic factories work with the salt, to then arrive at the giant cacti island. The hike through the Incahuasi also reveals the extent of the distance you’ve just been through, and will mark the time for a picnic lunch break, while you enjoy the landscape. Just before the evening, you’ll be able to witness a majestic sunset, that will change your perspective of the planet itself.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SFDS1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
- Visit Colchani and Incahuasi Island.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *