TRADITIONAL CITY TOUR - Half Day
Code Program: SZCH1
- A modern approach to a city communicated mainly by rings.
- Varied gastronomy options from coffee to desserts.
- The world’s smallest bible and other treasures found in museums.
We begin our exciting day in the Casco Viejo visiting its eaves and imposing colonial columns, different avenues form the rings that organize the city and will show us beautiful squares and historical monuments, and then take us to the exclusive neighborhoods of the city and be able to see the other side of Santa Cruz. We are going to taste the delicious typical coffee accompanied by pastries from this region and before finishing our tour, we will visit the impressive Monsignor Carlos Gericke Suarez sacred art museum (available only in the afternoon) where we can find the smallest Bible in the world and relics of the sacred art from Santa Cruz, without a doubt an unforgettable experience. If the tour will be done in the morning, we will visit the Regional History Museum or Casa de La Cultura.
Our adventure has come to an end and in a few hours we have enjoyed this warm city.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SZCH1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *