RINCONADA & GÜEMBÉ BIOCENTER
Code Program: SZbf1
- Relax at the closest thing we have to paradise, just enjoy.
- Experience Güembé, a special natural park, home of flora and fauna from the entire region.
The main objective of Rinconada is let you unplug and relax, a paradise filled with pools, lakes and nature at its best, giving you all that you may need in order to recharge energy. After a delicious lunch, get ready to be amazed at the Güembé natural Park, home of the country’s largest butterfly shelter, bird sanctuary, monkey island, kayak spots, pools, and much more. Discover nature in a beautiful and safe environment that expands for miles and miles in never-ending trees watched from vantage points.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: SZBF1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *