HACIENDA CAYARA - Full Day
Code Program: PHCF6
- Walk through “Hacienda Cayara”, a place packed with relics, stone walls and preserved local history.
- Enjoy the peace and serenity of the views from the valley surrounding the Ranch.
While on our way to Cayara, a historic farm from colonial times, located at 20km from Potosí, find the Devil’s cave, home of tales that you don’t want to miss. After a delicious lunch, we will begin to rediscover this expanding place, where you can find salons, a library, and corridors of this ancient but well preserved ranch. On the outside, take a walk through plenty gardens and orchards provide a delight of colors and shades. After all this, you’ll be ready for a well-deserved rest before you continue with your adventure.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: PHCF6
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *