POTOSI COIN CURRENCY HOUSE
+ SANTA TERESA CITY TOUR – Full Day
Code Program: PCCS2
- Magic, narrow, colonial streets, preserve a variety of that times architectonic styles, classic churches and more to be discovered.
- Witness the majestic Cerro Rico, the biggest Silver deposit of the world’s history found by the conquistadors
- “La Casa de la Moneda”, the historic place turned into a museum that features an enormous factory from colonial times.
It is time to begin the adventure through Potosí, the Silver City, with its narrow streets and balconies, a classic colonial sight from a time when conquistadors from another continent arrived to be amazed of the amounts of minerals found in these lands. Visit La Casa de la Moneda, an old silver factory now turned into a museum full of machines and history. Walk through the Santa Teresa Cloister, now turned into a museum, takes us to the day to day life of hundreds of years ago. Going forward, we pass by the main cathedral, visiting La Torre de la Compañia de Jesus, a Jesuitical baroque tower, among many other buildings of the era. Before we call it a day, enjoy the San Francisco balcony, a view point from which you can understand this iconic city and of course, the imposing Cerro Rico de Potosí, from which conquistadores were sure they could have built a silver and gold bridge between Bolivia and Spain. After all this, you’ll be ready for a well-deserved rest before you continue with your adventure.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: PCCS2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *