La Paz City Tour - Full Day
VALLE DE LA LUNA & CABLE CAR
Code Program: LCYF1
- Unimaginable landscapes at the Wonder City, comfortably enjoyed from the skies within the cable cars that connect every corner of this exciting city, the most eco friendly and creative public system transport of South America.
- Colorful local marketplaces, artisans, shamans and sorcerers that continue their millenary heritage, meet them and listen to what they have to say.
- High balconies give you amazing landscapes, a great place to capture the local imagery.
- Walk through the moon-resembling valley of Valle de la Luna, a hike through narrow paths surrounded by a scenery of breath taking natural geological rock formations.
- Museum tour full of music, color and shapes that bring you closer to our folklore and history.
After quickly overcoming the height sickness with an infusion of natural coca leaves at the hotel, you’ll be more than ready to start the day at the wonderful Mirador Killi Killi, an outdoor balcony from which you’ll be able to capture unbelievable pictures. Next up, La Plaza Murillo, the main square, right in the center of the city, this active spot is surrounded by the most important government and congress buildings of the entire country, such as the Supreme court, legislative and executive branches, and the oldest and main Cathedral, so we can now visit the folklore museum, and narrative of Bolivia’s history through the colorful masks, clothing, music and dance. After that, travel to the unforgettable Valle de la Luna, a natural rock formation created by the erosion of wind and rain, creating a Moon-like landscape that takes you to outer space without leaving earth. Lunch at local restaurant you will taste the local cuisine with an international scale.
The adventure continues boarding one of our fan-favorite parts of the day, the ride at the cable cars, a public transportation system that connects the entire city with an amazing view that makes you feel like you’re hovering above the city. After riding the sky, it’s time to visit the mythic Mercado de las Brujas, or Witches Market, where you can witness all sorts of supplies and sorcery rituals, even taking home some if you feel like it. Before calling it a day, we visit the famous San Francisco church, a mongrel baroque church with amazing detail both on the exterior and interior, one of the top architectonic landmarks from the colonial era in all of South America, filled with stories and tunnels. Now as this part of the trip comes to an end, we have visited the most notorious things the city has to offer.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LCYF1
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *