La Paz City Tour - Half Day
SHOESHINE BOYS & CABLE CAR
Code Program: LCYH2
- Explore with the guide of a Lustrabotas, one of the many shoeshine boys that know every secret of the city first hand, showing you magical corners of the city with stories that only they can tell. Meet the most real side of the city.
- Unimaginable landscapes at the Wonder City, comfortably enjoyed from the skies within the cable cars that connect every corner of this exciting city, the most eco friendly and creative public system transport of South America.
- Colorful local marketplaces, artisans, shamans and sorcerers that continue their millenary heritage, meet them and listen to what they have to say.
After quickly overcoming the height sickness with an infusion of natural coca leaves at the hotel, you’ll be more than ready to start the day with a new and innovative kind of guide, young boys that shine shoes throughout the streets, masters of the city and its many stories, still hanging onto their shoeshine box, they show us downtown La Paz from their point of view. Starting at the old central train station, now reconditioned to host the next part of the trip.
The adventure continues boarding one of our fan-favorite parts of the day, the ride at the cable cars, a public transportation system that connects the entire city with an amazing view that makes you feel like you’re hovering above the city. After riding the sky, it’s time to visit the Max Paredes part of town, where the local ladies known as Cholita, wear their daily but highly produced top hats, colorful robes and traditional shoes that are already becoming fashion statements around the runways. After all this experiences you’ll get a different perspective of this place.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LCYH2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *