La Paz City Tour - Half Day
CHOLITA WRESTLING + CABLE CAR
SHARED (Available on Thursdays and Sundays)
Code Program: LLLC7
- Unimaginable landscapes at the Wonder City, comfortably enjoyed from the skies within the cable cars that connect every corner of this exciting city, the most eco friendly and creative public system transport of South America.
- For those who dare, witness a wrestling competition of the local traditional ladies cholitas, with their flamboyant outfits and crazy skills.
The adventure begins boarding one of our fan-favorite parts of the day, the ride at the cable cars, a public transportation system that connects the entire city with an amazing view that makes you feel like you’re hovering above the city. To be followed by a visit to one of the highest cities in the world, is the home of a variety of intense experiences and sights, that welcomes you to enjoy its magical uniqueness. Every Tuesday and Thursday, when it’s game time for the local wrestling, flying cholitas, a lucha libre-type of match where the local traditional Andean ladies compete in an outlandish match. After all this experiences in a short period of time, you’ll be ready to rest for a little while.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LLLC7
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
- Only Thursdays and Sundays.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *