La Paz - Full Day
CITY TOUR A LA CARTE
Code Program: LCYF2
- Unimaginable panoramas of the Wonder City comfortably seen from the skies in modern cable car cabins that connect with all areas of this exciting city, they are the most ecological and innovative public transport in South America.
- Colorful typical, mystical and artisan markets, witches and shamans from ancient times inhabit corners full of emotion, we will accompany you at every step so that you can get to know them.
- Colorful typical markets, mystical and handicrafts, witches and shamans from ancient times inhabit corners full of emotion, we will accompany you every step of the way so you can get to know them.
- Impressive viewpoints to capture in photos memories of our passage through this beautiful city.
- An unforgettable walk through the exciting rock formations of Valle de la Luna, we will be transported to space along trails with the most interesting natural geological formations, breathtaking view of La Paz.
- Unforgettable experiences tailored to you.
We start the tour in the amazing Plaza Murillo, the most active center of this exciting city with the most important buildings such as the Executive Palace, Legislative Palace and the impressive Metropolitan Cathedral. The next stop will be the mystical “Mercado de Las Brujas”, where we will find a little piece of La Paz that you can take with you and learn about Andean rituals and witchcraft
We will move to the famous Church of San Francisco, Baroque-Mestizo style with impressive carvings on its facades, it is among the largest colonial architectural ensembles that currently exist in Latin American cities, this monumental ancient structure keeps inside secrets and subway tunnels full of stories and mystery.
After enjoying lunch with unique flavors, we descend to the unmissable Moon Valley, an indescribable rocky landscape that was created by the erosion of the winds and heavy rains, forming an attractive lunar spectacle that will transport us to space. Our adventure continues boarding the most expected of the day, a network of cable cars will delight us with an impressive panorama of the city of La Paz in one of the most ecological and modern means of public transport in the world.
Now came the most awaited time, after having traveled through the skies and known this diverse city we will continue with the visit chosen from the menu detailed below:
1: Fashion designer Ana Palza’s store.
Enjoy a workshop full of creative fashion based on the fashion of the Andean woman, better known as ¨Chola¨.
2: Visit to the famous ceramist: Mario Sarabia
Walk through his house and workshop full of art and creativity that will leave the senses on the surface.
3: Visit Mamani Mamani artist’s store
Striking colors are the source of inspiration for his works of art that express the Aymara vision of the Andean universe.
4: Visit to a traditional costume embroiderers workshop
Masks and embroidered costumes give color to a traditional street in the city, where an exhibition of multiple folkloric costumes is exhibited by embroidering artists.
5: Tasting of Bolivian coffees
Tasting of the best Bolivian high-altitude coffees.
6: Visit the Yatiris to receive Andean energies
Andean wise men who, through their knowledge and guided by the coca leaves, will guide the spirituality of the visitors.
…..We have reached the end of our trip and in just a few hours all our senses lived an intense and exciting experience.
- Please check the minimum age for this trip.
- Please be sure to check whether or not you need a VISA to enter Bolivia.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or accessibility requirements, please notify as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that TRAVEL INSURANCE is compulsory for all travelers; otherwise you must inform UNIC TRAVEL BOLIVIA in order to provide you with insurance at an additional cost.
- Please be aware images on this page are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect your itinerary exactly.
- For the full details about CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS, see our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Included activities are exclusive to our group wherever possible, to minimize contact with others.
- We recommend you confirm all guidance on official government sites and check that you are able to travel with your travel insurance issuer. Your travel insurance may be invalidated if you travel against government advice.
- Visit this section to check out the latest on COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION.
PRICE - Code: LCYF2
Per person, from
- Based on 4 passengers.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
GOT A QUESTION?
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *