- Capture surreal imagery through the world’s largest salt flat.
- Witness an old train cemetery, home of century-old relics that reminds us of those adventurers before us.
- Within this salt Paradise, at the Inkawasi island, watch how life beats all odds, as giant cacti grow in an island surrounded by wilderness.
- Experience every shade of color imaginable as the sun sets with nothing more than nature in your sight.
- Tunupa Volcano, measuring a height of over 3.3 miles, this is the home of one of the most curious and mystic Andean legends.
- Cave mystery, thanks to the local weather, the Coquesa caves had preserved a grotto with local mummies from 700 A.D. This is a whole new take on history itself.
- If we are lucky, pink flamingos will lead the way to the majestic Chiquini cave, with its spectacular rock formations from over 16 millennia ago.
- Wine makes everything even better. Taste one of Bolivia’s finest to delight more of your senses.
Its time to take a step into one of the best experiences that Bolivia can offer. We will make our first stop at the train cemetery full of 200 year old train engines full of stories, plunged with history, myth and reality. Going forward, we’ll find the Colchani town, where rustic factories work with the salt, to then arrive at the giant cacti island. Then, it is time to push through the desert until we find ourselves at the bottom of the Tunupa Volcano, listen to its wonderful tales, to later visit 1300-year-old caves.
If you are lucky, beautiful flamingos will guide your way to the amazing rock formations of the Chiquini cave, to a further hike through the Inkawasi island that reveals the extent of the distance you’ve just been through, and will mark the time for a picnic lunch break, while you enjoy the landscape. Just before the evening, you’ll be able to witness a majestic sunset, that will change your perspective of the planet itself.
Private Transfer and desert ride (in a 4×4 SUV)
Spanish and / or English guide
Admission tickets, and Lunch
In order to have the best experience possible, we suggest that you bring a coat, jacket, or a very warm sweater, gloves, a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a portable camera or Smartphone to capture the scenery.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Traditional Lunch or Supper
Jesuitical Missions 3D/2N
Coroico 2D/1N (Superior Hotel)
UNIC Titicaca Lake and Sun Island (La Paz – Puno or Vice Versa) – Full Day – Private